ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving South Birmingham, Hoover, & Surrounding Area
Vivint Security Monitor in Hoover
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Hoover?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Hoover?

When setting up the nursery, you built the crib, covered the walls with a soft, lighter shade, and created the greatest diaper changing space ever. Now it's time to figure out the way you're going to keep an eye on your newborn. You might go with the standard monitoring choice that allows you to listen in through an integrated speaker, or you could improve your technology and get high-definition video, 2-way communication, and instant activation through motion detection.

This advanced option may make you think of surveillance systems found in a modern home security package, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Hoover? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of a larger smart home

The great part about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Hoover is that it will work in unison with your additional home automation and security components. So, for example, if you notice that your baby is struggling to sleep, you can adjust your smart thermostat from mobile security application to increase the room’s comfort. Additionally, when they rouse for a 2 a.m. bottle, you have the chance to increase the brightness of the space’s smart lights to indicate that you're on your way. If you by chance have at least two small children in different rooms, you have the ability to give each one a security camera and monitor the images in the same cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Hoover is included in your overall home security system

Regardless of whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your home defense, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint expert will carefully explain all the possibilities and assist in getting the ideal security plan for you. Place a call to (205) 203-0764 or submit the following form.