Catch A Water Leak Early With Your Hoover Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Hoover Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that can cause serious water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Hoover monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector warns you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a communication to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Hoover?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Hoover flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your Hoover flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Hoover Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when maintenance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Hoover flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Make the call to (205) 203-0764 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.