As you might already understand, the most likely places for home intrusions are your main entrance and ground-floor windows. With that being said, it should come as no shock that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical devices for home security systems in Hoover. While it’s true the technology has been in use for decades, you might be impressed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
No matter the level of ADT package you select, door and window alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to fret about your devices being installed correctly.
Every window and door alarm sensor includes two-piece magnetic contacts. One part is adhered to the frame, and the other is secured right to the door or window. You secure your access point and the two contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is engaged and an entrance is opened, the joined contacts come apart and your alarm is triggered. However, these newer devices can do much more than merely set off your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Hoover
An anchor of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide a range of perks, such as the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices signal your high-volume siren when a door or window opens when the system is armed.
- Automatic alerts: Do you wish to know what’s happening at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to receive immediate alerts right to your smartphone whenever a device is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will receive a notification too. Your home will be defended, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation integration: Customize your security components to work in a unified manner. You can have your lights switch on or direct a camera to begin recording when an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They feature an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any decor. You may even install completely recessed units that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wired or wireless devices depending on your type of installation. Either way, your home will be better protected.
More functional than ever before, door and window sensors in Hoover are able to be skillfully incorporated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Design Your ADT Home Security System In Hoover
Would you like to get advanced window and door alarm sensors in Hoover that boost your protection and link straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we can do for you, dial (205) 203-0764 or complete the form on this page.